- carefully wrap fresh leaves in a damp paper towel and place inside a loosely closed plastic bag.
- store in the refrigerator where it should keep fresh for several days.
- dried sage should be kept in a tightly sealed glass container in a cool, dark and dry place where it will keep fresh for about six months.
- the flavor of sage is very delicate so it’s best to add near the end of the cooking process
- Mix cooked beans with olive oil, sage and garlic and serve on bruschetta.
- Use as a seasoning for tomato sauce.
- Add to omelets and frittatas.
- Sprinkle on pizza.
- Add to chicken or fish baked in parchment paper.
- A variety of volatile oils
- Phenolic acids
- Vit A
- Promotes Better Brain Function