- 3/4 c. plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro
- 1/2 c. fresh parsley
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 12 oz. tomato basil pasta
- Combine all ingredients except pasta in container of an electric blender or food processor top with cover
- Process 1 minute or until smooth, scraping sides of container occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Place pasta in a large bowl, adding cilantro mixture, tossing gently.
- Serve immediately.