- 5 long, breakfast radishes, chopped into 1 inch long matchsticks, about 1 cup
- 1⁄2 pound sugar snap peas, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a medium glass mix together the garlic, agave, tamari, lime juice, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Add the radishes, snap peas, and cooked rice noodles to a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and mix well until all the vegetables and noodles are coated.
- Fold in the mint and cilantro.
- Top with the chopped peanuts.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
Serves 4-‐6 as a side