Collard Greens are a large leafy green that can be used in a number of dishes and is part of the cruciferous family of vegetables.
- Detox Support
- Antioxidant Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory Benefits
- Cardiovascular Support
- Digestive Support
How to Store
- Place collard greens in a plastic bag
- Store in the refrigerator
- They should keep fresh for about three to five days.
Tips for Preparing
- Rinse under cold running water.
- Chop leaf portion into 1/2-inch slices and the stems into 1/4-inch pieces for quick and even cooking.
- It is recommend sprinkling them with lemon juice and letting sit for a minimum of 5 minutes before cooking to obtain the most health benefits.