How to Store:
- Store uncooked cauliflower in a paper or plastic bag in the refrigerator where it will keep for up to a week.
- To prevent moisture from developing in the floret clusters, store it with the stem side down.
Nutritional ProfileExcellent source of:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
Very good source of:
- Omega 3 fatty acids
Good source of:
Studies have shown the following possible health benefits:
- Help Prevent Cancer
- Optimize Your Cells’ Detoxification / Cleansing Ability
- Promote Men’s Health
- Protect against Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Have Cardiovascular Benefits