- 2 ½ cups brown rice flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tray with baking cups.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon.
- Next mix together, coconut oil, apple sauce, sugar and zucchini.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix again really well.
- Fill up muffin tray with batter and then make an indent in the center of each muffin, place a little bit of almond butter in each muffin.
- Place tray in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.