- 1 cup corn meal
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Next mix together the almond milk and flax meal and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients including the flax mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill up the liners and bake for 16 minutes.
- Serve warm with honey, if you desire.