- 1 CSA bunch of red Russian kale
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 1/4 cup organic currants
- 1 tsp tangerine zest
- 2 tsps balsamic vinegar
- quality salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Remove tough stems from kale
- Wash the kale leaves well and then chop into large pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the kale and cook until completely wilted.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the vinegar, currants, zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well to combine and serve.