- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1 cup sorrel, steams removed
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 lemon juiced
Tahini Dipping Sauce (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. tahini
- 3 Tbsp. miso paste
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Oil a baking sheet.
- Drain and rinse your canned beans.
- Add beans to a large mixing bowl.
- Add in all other ingredients for the patties.
- Mash all the beans by hand with a large fork. You want more beans mashed then not.
- Arrange your patties into small sliders. Should make 6-8, depending on the size.
- Bake for 24 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve on a bun or without a bun and tahini sauce over the top, if using.
(To make the sauce simply mix the tahini with the miso and water. Stir well).