- 3 cups of cooked white beans or 2-‐15 ounce cans
- 1 small apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped pinch of salt
- In a large bowl mix together the beans and chopped apple.
- In a small glass, mix together the lemon juice, oil, agave, and rosemary.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and apples.
- Add the salt and mix well to ensure everything is coated.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or allow the salad to cool in the fridge.
- Serve over a bed of greens or on top of toasted bread.