- 2 1⁄2 pounds of watermelon, about 1⁄2 an average size watermelon
- 1⁄2 a cucumber
- 1⁄2-‐1 cup of ice
- 1 teaspoon-‐1 tablespoon agave or honey
- Chop the watermelon into large chunks and scoop out as many seeds as possible.
- A few remaining seeds are fine.
- You should be left with about 4 cups of watermelon.
- Skin, seed, and chop the cucumber.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
- Adjust the added sweetener based both on your taste and the sweetness of your watermelon.
- If the smoothie does not seem thick enough, add more ice and blend again.
- Serve immediately
Makes 2 large smoothies