- 4 zucchinis
- 2 tomatoes (green and red)
- 2 carrots
- 1 mango
- 2 plantains
- 1 lime
- Garnish Salsa Guacamole Directions:
- Turn oven onto broil.
- Oil large baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Peel and thinly slice plantains into long strips.
- Place flat on baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
- Take out, flip and broil for 5 more minutes.
- Next dice zucchini, tomatoes and mango and add those to a large bowl.
- Shred carrots and add those to the bowl.
- Next juice lime over vegetables and mix well.
- Once plantains have cooled chop those into 1⁄2 inch slices and put those in the salad.
- Mix well and serve with a big scoop of salsa and guacamole.