- 2 cups black eyed peas, cooked and cooled
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked and cooled
- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 1⁄2 an avocado, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 handful of Alfalfa sprouts
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 2.5 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1⁄2 a lime juiced
- 1⁄4 tsp. ginger powder
- 2- 4 tbsp. water (will depend on your almond butter)
- Once all of your vegetables are chopped and the beans + rice are cooled you can start assembling bowls.
- Should make 3-4 bowls.
- Start with rice and beans on the bottom. Then vegetables, top with sprouts and peanuts.
- Make sauce by mixing all of the ingredients together, use water to reach desired consistency. Taste and adjust to your liking.