* 2 tbs tahini (sesame butter)
* 3 tsp light soy sauce
* 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
* 1 tbs lemon juice
* 1/4 cup peanut oil
* 2 Tbsp. sweet onions, chopped or 2 green onions
* 1 cucumber, peeled if necessary, cut in half lengthwise.
* 1 bunch tatsoi, trimmed
* 8 oz. bag frozen edamame, thawed, shelled (see notes)
* 1 tsp white sesame seeds
Combine the tahini, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Add the peanut oil and mix thoroughly until emulsified.
Add a small amount of water if dressing is too thick.
Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground white pepper.
Have the finely chopped sweet onions handy OR trim green part of spring onion and discard. Thinly slice white bulb lengthways.
Thinly slice cucumber widthwise.
Arrange tatsoi on a platter and scatter onions, cucumber and edamame over, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve salad with sesame dressing.