- 3 Tbsp roasted sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 bunch tatsoi
- 1 bunch mizuna, coarse chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 8 oz. pkg. baked teriyaki tofu, cubed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- toased sesame seeds
- Whisk together sesame oil, tahini, vinegar and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Cook the edamame as per package directions. Rinse under cold water to cool and drain well.
- Place edamame in a large bowl and mix with tatsoi, mizuna, cucumber, tofu and green onion.
- Serve on four plates, drizzle with dressing and top with sesame seeds.