1 lb Swiss chard
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large garlic clove
1 dash salt
1 dash pepper
4 tablespoons dried currants
1/4 cup water
1 1/2 ounces feta cheese
1. Rinse chard well several times. Cut ribs and stems from leaves, then chop ribs and stems to 1/2 inch pieces. Chop leaves to 1-inch strips.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes till lightly golden.
3. Add ribs and stems of chard, along with salt and pepper. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add currants and cook for 1 minute, until plump.
5. Add chard leaves and water, and increase heat to medium-high. Cook covered 5 minutes, or until leaves and stems are soft.
6. Crumble feta over chard and mix inches Serve warm.