- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- 1-2 dashes sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop sweet potatoes into fries, try and cut them all the same size.
- Add them to a large bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Using your hand really mix everything up.
- Pour mixture on to one large baking sheet, all of the fries should be spread apart and have some room around them for even cooking.
- Place sheet in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm with ketchup or eat them plain.