- 1 head of lettuce, chopped
- 2 white sweet potatoes, cubed
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt
- ⅓ Cup tahini
- 1½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3-4 shakes sea salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil (you can also use avocado oil)
- Water, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Place chopped & cubed sweet potatoes in a large bowl and lightly toss them with coconut oil and sea salt. Spread them out on a lightly oiled baking sheet and bake for 25- 35 minutes (time will depend on the size you chop them – try to make them all uniform).
- While sweet potatoes cook, add all chopped salad ingredients to a large bowl.
- Next make the dressing. Mix all ingredients for the dressing together in a glass measuring cup or small bowl. Adjust water to reach your preferred consistency (we like ours saucy).
- Once sweet potatoes are done (they should be nice and soft), add them to the salad and pour in dressing ( you may need a spatula to get it all).
- Mix well and serve right away.