- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, spiralized
- 4 snap peas, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ½ of an avocado, sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup black beans
- 2 Tbsp. Sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini (or peanut butter or almond butter)
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 tsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dried ginger
- Water to thin out
- Add sweet potato noodles, sesame oil and tamari to a frying pan and lightly sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles along with remaining salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl, using water to reach desired consistency.
- Pour dressing over the salad and dig in.