- 2 cups of spinach, chopped
- 1 cup kale, leaves only, chopped
- 1 cup arugula, chopped
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisins
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey (or maple syrup)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a small frying pan over medium heat lightly toast walnuts, should take 3-5 minutes.
- Remove walnuts from pan and set aside.
- Next add chopped, spinach, kale, and arugula to a large bowl.
- Toss with quinoa, golden raisins, apples, tomatoes and toasted walnuts.
- To make the dressing mix together: tahini, oil, honey (maple syrup if vegan), vinegar, sea salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well. Serve right away.