- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 Tbsp. ginger 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 package organic corn tortillas
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1 large avocado
- 1 orange
- 2 cups lettuce
Garnish with Salsa
- In a large bowl add all marinade ingredients, stir to combine.
- Then add rinsed chickpeas to bowl, stir well.
- Place bowl with chickpeas in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Next chop the strawberries, avocados and place in a bowl, stir well.
- Chop orange into 4 pieces and squeeze juice of 1 slice into strawberry mixture.
- Then thinly slice lettuce and set aside.
- Next heat frying pan over medium heat and place tortillas in pan, heat until warm.
- Place in foil until all tortillas are ready to be served. To assemble, place lettuce on tortilla then chickpeas, then strawberry mixture and top with salsa.