Recipe by CSA Subscriber Carey N.
- 6 long, breakfast radishes, chopped into long matchsticks, about 1 cup (zoodled or julianned works)
- 3 medium carrots chopped into long matchsticks (zoodled or julianned works)
- 1⁄2 pound sugar snap peas– de-thread, get the peas out, and then slice the pods into matchsticks
- 1⁄4 cup chopped mint
- 6 radish leaves, chopped
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon agave or honey
- 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup chopped, spicy nuts (I used Chili Lemon almonds from Smit’s Farm)
- 1/4 cup pasta cooking water to toss over veggies/sauce before adding noodles for better coating.
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- In a medium glass bowl mix together the garlic, agave, tamari, lime juice, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Add the radishes, snap peas, carrots, and cooked rice noodles to a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the noodles and mix well until all the vegetables and noodles are coated.
- Fold in the mint and cilantro.
- Top with the chopped peanuts when you serve it.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. ENJOY!