- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. cumin
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Garnish Sea salt Avocado
- In a food processor, process tomatoes until they create a sauce.
- Add all ingredients (excluding garnish) to a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and continue cooking for 20 minutes, until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat, fluff with fork.
- Add a dash of sea salt and top with sliced avocados.