- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 red pepper (bell or other non-spicy)
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. green onions
- 1 tomato
- Hot sauce
- Nutritional yeast
- Preheat your oven to 375 ̊F.
- Cut squash in half length-wise. Scoop out the insides and discard.
- Lightly oil squash and place face down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- While squash bakes, chop vegetables and place in piles, onion, red pepper (diced), tomatoes, green onion.
- Prepare guacamole if making your own.
- Once squash is done cooking, scoop insides out and place in a large bowl.
- Add refried beans, onion, garlic powder and chilies. Mix well.
- Now take half of that mixture and place in a food processor, process until smooth.
- Place in another bowl.
- Then put 2nd batch in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add this to the bowl with the first batch.
- Now cut corn tortillas into strips. And set aside.
- Lline a few strips of tortillas on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Top with bean and squash mixture and then bell pepper.
- Repeat until you run out of something.
- Place green onions and tomatoes on the very top and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole.