- 2 cups Mizuna leaves, washed, stemmed and chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 4 thinly sliced scallions, white and green parts
- ½ cup of thinly sliced radishes
- 2 cups cooked Soba noodles
- 1 TBS toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger1 clove minced garlic
- 2 TBS low sodium soy sauce
- 2 TBS sesame seeds
- In a bowl combine garlic, ginger, oil and soy sauce.
- Whisk together.
- Cover and let sit for 30 minutes or more (can skip marinate time but I think it makes it better).
- Combine Mizuna, carrots, scallions and noodles in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing and pour over noodles.
- Top with sesame seeds.