- 1 acorn squash
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup brown rice cooked
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos (or tamari)
- Coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut squash in half length wise.
- Remove seeds and coat the inside of the squash with coconut oil.
- Place squash face down on a baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes.
- While squash bakes chop onion and mash avocado. hen squash is finished, place a scoop of rice inside each squash, 1 tbsp. of Braggs on top of the rice.
- Then a sprinkle of onions followed by mash avocado, serve immediately.