Total Time: 20 minutes (with already cooked rice)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice (use left-overs or cook fresh)
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp. tamari
- 1/2 Tbsp. ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 cup green beans
- 3 leafs of chard
- 1 carrot
- 4 radishes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup water, as needed
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash and chop all vegetables.
- Bring a pan to medium high heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup water into pan and cook carrots and green beans until slightly soft.
- Next add in radishes, red onion and coconut oil.
- Continue to cook until red onion become soft (may need to add in a little more water)
- Next mix in tamari, ginger powder, sugar and finely chopped chard (steams or not).
- Cook for another minute.
- Finally, mix in rice and stir continuously. Pan should be getting a little dry, this is good.
- Serve warm or cold with a fresh grind of black pepper