Using a food processor, you can make delicious salsa in under five minutes:
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1/3 small onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- variety of chilis (use a small piece from different chilis for a nice flavor. Control temperature by the size of the pieces)
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- salt to taste
- Place the onion piece and the cilantro in your food processor and process until minced.
- Add the tomatoes and pulse until desired consistency. I like a fine texture but you may want it more chunky.
- Remove from the processor and place in a bowl, add salt to taste and the lemon juice.
- Stir well and it’s ready to go.