- 1 acorn squash
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 dash sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
- Lightly oil the insides with coconut oil.
- Place squash face down on a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes.
- While Squash cooks chop herbs and set aside.
- When squash is finished cooking pull out of oven and turn oven to broil.
- Place herbs inside squash with a little sea salt, place right side up on baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 minutes.
- Remove and serve!