by Leanne Vogel
Rosemary and lemon infused chickpeas. Perfect as a salad topper or quick, healthy snack!
- 1 can (15 oz.) cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon wheat-free tamari, or Braggs seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized container.
- Place a lid on the container and shake to combine.
- Store mixture in the fridge for 3 hours or longer to marinade.
- When ready to cook, set oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Strain half of the lemon juice from the mixture and dump the contents of the container on the prepared pan.
- Place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes until crisp-tender, rotating every 15 minutes or so.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- To store, place in an air-tight container and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.