- 2 sweet potatoes, Cut into small cubes (any variety will work) 2 Zucchinis, cut into rounds
- 1 table coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- 1 Tbsp. roasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic granules
- 1 tangerine, juiced
- 1 package black bean pasta, cooked according to directions and rinsed with cold water
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 1⁄2 a small jicama, thinly sliced, we used the mandolin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, or spinach, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup tamari or Braggs
- 4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger, minced
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 Tbsp. coconut nectar or maple syrup
- Place sweet potatoes and zucchini in a large bowl (with lid) or zip lock bag.
- Mix remaining Barbeque vegetable ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture over vegetables and shake well. Allow to marinate for as long as you can. We did it for 1 hour.
- Next when ready to get started, chop all salad ingredients and make noodles according to directions.
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Rinse noodles with cold water until chilled.
- Then make dressing by mixing all ingredients in a small glass bowl or measuring cup.
- Then drain marinade for sweet potatoes and zucchinis and place them on either a grilling pan with a little oil or a large piece of foil with a little oil.
- Cook time will depend on size of vegetables, grill and pan vs. foil. Ours took about 15 minutes, flipping and stirring every 5 minutes.
- Once sweet potatoes are soft and grilled (not black or burnt!). Add roasted vegetables to salad and toss.
- Pour the dressing over the top and stir again.
- Serve right away. Add pepper or sriracha if you wish.