- 1 bunch of Russian kale, stems removed and leaves chopped 1
- ⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 cup dried coconut flakes
- Warm the oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small glass mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, and curry powder.
- Mix together the kale and coconut in a large bowl and pour the sauce over it.
- Mix well until all the kale seems coated.
- Spread the kale over the baking sheet in one layer and bake for 15 minutes, stirring at about 8 minutes.
- Serve the roasted kale over rice or as a bed for grilled chicken or tofu.
Serves 4 as a side.