- 11⁄2 cups garbanzo bean flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 11⁄2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- Whipped cream (we like the kind made from rice milk) Maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (leaving out the toppings). You may have to scrape the sides of the blender and blend again.
- Batter should be like runny pancake batter, add more water if it’s too thick or more flour if it gets super watery (but should be fine).
- Turn burner to medium heat and lightly oil (only use a tiny bit) frying pan.
- Pour a small circle of batter into the pan and lightly swirl around; should make a very thick crepe.
- Cook until edges turn brown and start to bubble in the middle. Flip and cook for another minute. Continue until batter is all used up.
- Once crepes are made, fill and roll with strawberries & blueberries however you like.
Don’t forget to top with whip cream;)
• Your first crepe might not turn out but don’t give up the first one is the hardest. • Go easy on the oil in the pan, they turn out better with less oil…very important.
• These are also great with coconut butter.