- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked at least 8 hours
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh green onions, chopped
- 2 small clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups distilled water
- good quality salt
- Drain the water from soaked cashews.
- Process the cashews in a food processor until they reach the consistency of ricotta.
- Remove tough stalks from broccoli before chopping florets. You may discard the stalks or use them in another dish later, just peel the hard exterior first and chop them for an addition to salads or anything else.
- Add florets, avocado, garlic, and chives and 1/4 cup of water to the processor.
- Process ingredients until smooth, adding water as needed, about 1/4 a cup at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add spices to your taste and garnish with parsley or chives and serve.
Makes 4 servings.