- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. flax meal
- 1 1/3 cups almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- Fresh berries or dried cranberries
- Maple syrup
- In a medium bowl combine pumpkin, flax, milk, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Stir well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cinnamon and baking powder mix well.
- Combine the medium bowl into the large bowl and stir well.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Lightly oil non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Pour batter into pan and cook pancakes until small bubbles start to appear and edges seem firm.
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes on the other side. Repeat until all the batter is used.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy.