- 2 cups of basil
- 1 Tbsp. Miso paste
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Water to thin out
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Mexican seasoning
- 1 package of corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 2 summer squash (any variety)
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 cup tatsoi
- Make Pesto by placing all ingredients into a food processor leaving out the water,.
- Then add water until a thick sauce is made.
- Set aside.
- Chop tomatoes and cilantro.
- Slice avocados.
- Next turn oven on to 300 degrees.
- Quickly run tortillas under water and shake off, lay a big piece of foil out flat and place tortillas on top of foil.
- Using another sheet of foil place the foil on top of tortillas.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Next chop squash and onions into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place in frying pan with a little water or oil so they don’t burn.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add pesto to frying pan and stir to coat vegetables.
- Cook until warm and turn down to low.
- To assembly take a tortilla and place some pesto vegetables in the shell along with a tomatoes, cilantro, avocados and tatsoi.
- Top with salsa.