- 1 package Brown rice tortillas
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1 apple
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup organic peanuts
- 1/4 cup organic peanut butter
- 1 tsp. chopped ginger
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. tamari (reduced sodium) 1 tsp. sriracha
- Chop and slice arugula, apple, avocado, red onion, cilantro and tomato.
- Place vegetables on a large platter and set aside.
- Next make peanut sauce by putting peanut butter, ginger, maple syrup, tamari and sriracha in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl.
- Make wrap by placing vegetables on brown rice tortilla.
- Spoon 2 spoonfuls of peanut sauce and top with peanuts.