- 3-4 Parsnips
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1tsp. Sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Chop parsnips into bite size cubes.
- Place parsnips in a large bowl with remaining ingredients (you may need to melt the coconut oil).
- Using your hands mix together ingredients, so the parsnips are fully coated.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet and place parsnips flat on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes (cook time will vary depending on how big or small you cut your cubes).
- Serve hot or cold!