- 2 sweet potatoes (orange or white)
- 2 parsnips
- 3/4 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place chopped potatoes and parsnips in a large pot and cover with water, bring to a boil and cook until soft enough to pierce with a fork. About 8-10 minutes.
- Drain water and add vegetable broth and coconut oil.
- Mash until smooth with a few chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Serve hot with gravy.