- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 CSA bunch mustard greens, stems trimmed, leaves cut into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup diced Fontina cheese
- Preheat broiler.
- Heat oil in medium broiler proof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add greens; stir for about 2 minutes or until wilted and tender.
- Add garlic; stir 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour eggs over greens; stir to blend.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover skillet; cook for about 2 minutes or until frittata is almost set but top is still runny.
- Place skillet under broiler.
- Broil until top is set and cheese bubbles, about 1 minute.
- Loosen the frittata by cutting around the edges. Slide onto a serving plate.