- 2 cups torn mizuna greens, bottom of stems removed
- 1/2 sliced, cored apple
- 1 cup cubed, roasted winter squash
- 4 sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Put in a large mixing bowl: the mizuna greens, apple, roasted squash, radish and sesame seeds.
- In a small separate bowl make the dressing: mix the olive oil, lemon juice, honey and season with salt & pepper.
- Toss the salad with the dressing, using the amount you like.
- Divide salad into two serving bowls.
- Scatter the goat cheese on top of the salads.