- 1 lb firm or extra firm tofu
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, quartered and sliced thin
- 1-2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 med clove garlic, sliced thin
- 1 bunch mizuna (or other dark green), thick stems removed and large leaves chopped
- 1 bunch tatsoi
- 3 Tbsp soy or teriyaki sauce to taste
- Cut tofu into 1/2″ thick slices. Blot between tea towels, then cut into 1/2″ cubes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in wok or wide skillet.
- Add the tofu and stir fry over medium high heat until golden on most sides.
- Remove to plate.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in same skillet.
- Add onion, garlic and saute until golden.
- Add ginger and greens and stir fry until leaves are wilted.
- Stir in the tofu and soy sauce.
- Serve at once.
- You may substitute any other greens in this recipe. Mustard greens and mizuna are great together. You could also use turnip tops.