- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp. shallot, minced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. flaxseed oil
- Sea salt & black pepper*
- ¼ tsp. coconut sugar (or other sugar)
- Wash and chop lettuce and add that to a large bowl.
- Wash blueberries and add those to the large bowl along with the cranberries.
- Next, chop the avocado into cubes and add to the bowl.
- Chop the macadamia nuts and add in as well.
- Mince shallot extra small and add it along with all other dressing ingredients to a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Just before you’re ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Add black pepper if desired and serve.