- 3 heads of kohlrabi, stems removed and pealed
- 2 medium sized apples, cored
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
- Cut the kohlrabi, apples, and carrot into matchsticks and place them in a large bowl.
- In a small glass mix together the vinegar, sesame oil, agave, and lime juice.
- Pour this dressing over the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Fold in the cilantro and salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Serves 4 as a side