- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 3 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 shallot, small dice
- 1 medium-large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon water or veggie stock
- 1/2 cup canola or veggie oil
- 1/2 bunch parsley, minced for garnish
- 1.5 pounds red potatoes, boiled until fork tender, about 15-20 min.
- 1 bunch kale, leaves removed from stems and ripped inot bite size pieces, blanched and shocked (dipped into ice cold water for a few seconds) and all excess water removed.
- 8 ounces green beans, blanched and shocked
Place miso paste, brown rice vinegar, agave nectar, sea salt, pepper, shallot, garlic clove, mustard and garlic, water/veggie stock in a blender.
Pulse to combine.
While motor is running pour oil in a thin stream through the feed tube until combined.
Place kale, green beans and potatoes in a large bowl.
Pour in vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Add parsley, combine.