- 1 head of lettuce, finely chopped
- ½ cup kale, stems removed
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cooked & cooled quinoa (leftovers work great)
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ cup macadamia nuts (soaked)
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, lightly chopped
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2-3 dashes sea salt
- 2-3 dashes dried dill
- 1 clove of garlic, lightly chopped
- 1 package organic tempeh
- ¼ cup tamari
- 1 tsp. liquid smoke
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- Start with the tempeh bacon. Place all ingredients, besides the tempeh in a small mixing bowl, stir well.
- Next thinly slice (as thin as you can) the tempeh. Place tempeh on a large plate or dish and pour mixture over it. Flip tempeh or use a brush and coat both sides. Allow it to sit in mixture for 10-15 minutes.
- Next preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- Once oven is preheated place tempeh on a lightly oiled baking sheet in the oven for 12 minutes on one side, flip and cook 12 minutes on the other.
- In a large bowl, place all salad ingredients and mix well.