- 3 cups organic green beans
- 1⁄2 cup organic tamari (reduced sodium)
- 3 Tbsp. brown rice flour
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 package Just Pure Foods Crispy Onion Rings
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and chop green beans.
- Place them in a frying pan with the tamari, onion and garlic powder.
- Cook over medium heat for 5-8 minutes until soft and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Pour green bean mixture into 8X8 baking sheet.
- Add coconut milk and brown rice flour and stir.
- Top with 1/2 the package of crispy onion rings.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour remaining crispy onion rings on top.