- 3-4 Zucchini
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. tamari
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice zucchini and any other summer squash you want to grill and place in a large bowl,
- Add garlic, orange juice, coconut oil, tamari and a little salt and pepper and massage everything together with your hands.
- Allow mixture to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Then place on a hot grill and grill on each side until soft yet crispy at the same time. Ours took 5-6 minutes.