- 4 leaves of chard
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1/2 cup of parsley
- 1/2 a lemon (peel can stay on)
- 1/2 a green apple (no core in the blender)
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 inch of ginger (peel can stay on)
- Pour 1 1/2 cups filtered water into a high speed blender, followed by the ingredients in this order: chard, apple (cored), carrots, parsley, cucumber (chopped), celery (chopped), ginger (peeled) and lemon (juiced).
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Strain out contents of blender by pouring through some cheese cloth, or into a paint straining bag or nut milk bag over a bowl.
- Squeeze cloth tightly to get all liquid out.
- Discard pulp and serve up juice in a glass.
- Feel free to serve over ice.