- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1/2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut Spaghetti squash in half and lightly oil with a little coconut oil.
- Place spaghetti squash face down on a baking sheet.
- Bake squash for 35-40 minutes.
- Once squash is done use a fork to rake out the insides and place in a large bowl.
- Add coconut oil, nutritional yeast and coconut oil to the large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Serve as is or top with your favorite spaghetti sauce.